Friday, February 11, 2011

On my visit to Rajkot for the work of SCOPE,I had a unique experience.On delivering seminar on Importance of English,I visited 2 schools and addressed kids aging 12-16years.The discipline,the innocent face of the kids took me back to my school days.Kids are the same today.The obedience and the surrender to the teachers show the power of teacher in making and molding of the vessel known as human being.My eyes got moistoined when a girl with a very innocent smile gave a bouquet with a delighted courtesy.I was really wondering as to where and when this curious and innocent looking face go away when they become a youth ?Thanks to the almighty for making me a part of this process of career building.When I started my session with a question to these kids as to who is the CM of Gujarat and there was loud reply of 'Narendra Modi'.I was happy not only with the GK of the kids but also by the charisma of our CM.Later when in the day when I addressed a first year engineering students,I could relate the morning experience.Still they had a innocent looking face hidden under their curious looking stance worrying to know about their career.

I am sure this curiosity for knowing themselves go away in the subsequent years only.I do not know what is the reason.I think this can be a feedstock for educationist who wants to retain the power of youth which contributes about 35% of total population.

No comments:

Post a Comment