Sunday, February 6, 2011

Book Launch



27 th january 2011,

It was my red letter day.The first book written by me on my own experience of grooming students have been given shape for the larger masses.The function was a perfect blessing of my beloved lord Shri Hanumanji.The Chief guest was my mentor Shri G.Narayan [Guruji] who is known to me since the days of Transpek Industry Ltd Baroda which was my first job after my MBA i.e 1982.I stongly feel that the world is very small and lucky are those in whose life there are companionship of old network.The guest of honor was Shri Akshai Aggarwal who is Vice Chancellor of Gujarat TechnologicalUniversity.

My co author Sunil Shah has been my jewel of life and more near to my heart who motivated and supported me in writing this book My mother's presence and seeing her happy made me happiest person of life.Do you know who anchored the function.My dearest daughter Miss Pranali and sunilbhai's daughter Shaiva.It was a marvelous example of mentoring own kids togather with the mentoring of the students at large.I do not know whether I should call them the mentees[they are more than that] but definetly the presence of the volunterred mentees viz Amit and Yograj from Kutch,Suren and Sangram from Mumbai,Jay Patel and Alok from from Baroda,Niraj and Dhaval from Ahmedabad gave an utmost satisfaction of having contributed a small percentage to the society at large.These are my beloved jewels of my life.





7 comments:

  1. Dear Shaileshbhai

    My Hearties Congratulation to you. You make your dream come true.

    Wish you come out with more such marvelous books on various topics such as soft skill, self motivation, philosophy, etc.

    I am sure you have potential and will go more such great events in your life to come.

    With best wishes

    Minesh Patel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    I am more than happy to be associated with you and very proud to be your 1st Follower (even on ur blog)

    Great was the event and Great were its achievements.

    We wish you all the very best...

    Regards,

    Amit Thakker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,

    I feel very proud that i am one of your mentees and get the chance to develop my career and my personal life through your guidance.

    Life and career development is a continuous process so "Yeh Dil Mange More".

    Its my honored to be a part of Great book launching by Great people.

    A Lot of respect to you sir,

    Sangram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beloved Sir...
    (The house of Inspiration)

    Many thanks for everything sir..

    And many congratulations on book launching and I personally feel very proud to be the part of the same.

    Still many to come sir.

    As said by Sangram (Sam- The Live Wire and my beloved friend), it was great opportunity to meet so many Great People together.

    And of course the Mantees (The Created Brilliants) are one of the Gift for all of us, and we assure we will make most of it.

    Come join the Blog and rock.

    Love you sir.

    Suren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jai Swaminarayan Sir !!

    Congrats Sir !!! Wish you all the best for series of launch....

    ReplyDelete
  6. “HE IS A IGNITED
    BOOSTER FOR INSPIRATION, MOTIVATION AND
    INNOVATION, TO THE PATH OF SUCCESS WITH
    SMART & SUCCESSFUL WORKING
    EFFICIENCY”

    ReplyDelete
  7. SIR, ITS TOO GOOD TOO SEE YOU ON THIS LINK I THINK I NEVER SEEN PERSON LIKE YOU WHO ACHIEVE THAT STAGE WHAT YOU ACHIEVE MY BEST WISHES ALWAYS WITH YOU.

    ReplyDelete