Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am really surprised by the driving manners of the high pofile people driving snobbish car.While the car is fully equipped by the side signals ,the driver do not bother to press the side signals on taking turn.Perhaps they have a mentality of having a person doing the accesory jobs at office and also at home,they want some one to press the signal.It is fate of the poor person like me who in a bid not to get my car smashed has to suddenly apply the brake on his sudden decison of turning.I think their vehicle is nothing more than a rickshaw or a scooter which when pressed for side signals remain so till the driver switches off and most of the time the driver forgets and poor follower waits for him to turn which never happens.

I THANK ALL WHO HAVE APPRECIATED MY EFFORTS IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE SOCIETY.

No comments:

Post a Comment