Saturday, September 20, 2014

FORWARDING LETTER; No 1 is known as unsolicited Where you wish to join. No 2 is responding to a vacancy advertise in newspaper.

Sanjay Patel
23,Lamba Lane
BHARUCH
sanjaypatel@gmail.com, 9980432451

13th September, 2014

TBEA
Karjan Road
District Bharuch.

Dear Sir,

I take an opportunity of introducing myself  as a person with technical skill in the field of Industrial engineering being in the mechanical line . I shall be completing my diploma in the said field by the end of  April 2015. With a view to associate your organization I hereby attach my resume for your perusal.

My core competency has been in the field of machinations and trouble shooting. During my academic tenure I undertook the project at ABB where in my senior unearth my above competency and my inclination. Having done my schooling in English medium I can converse comfortably  and hence I look forward for an avenue in Sales or in Service.

May I request to go through the enclosed resume and arrange for an interaction.?


Thanking you,


Sanjay Patel
Encl: Resume











Sanjay Patel
23,Lamba Lane
BHARUCH
sanjaypatel@gmail.com, 9980432451

13th September, 2014

TBEA
Karjan Road
District Bharuch.

Dear Sir

This has reference to your advertisement published in "Gujarat Samachar" for your requirement of "Sales/Service Engineer Trainee", I hereby attach my resume for your perusal.

I am in the final year of a 3 year diploma course in Mechanical from ADTYI college of Kosamba. I shall be completing my DE by the end of April 2015 .My core competency has been in machinations and also trouble shooting which was unearth  by my senior during a 2 month training at ABB  Baroda. I also possess  reasonable comfortable command in English having done schooling in English medium.

In view of above I feel I fit the bill and hence anticipate an interaction.

Thanking you

Sanjay Patel
Ecnl: Resume






No comments:

Post a Comment