Saturday, June 1, 2013

DAY ZERO

This day is considered to be the preliminary day wherein the group is briefed.All participants were allotted one room nicely furnished.We were given a warm snacks with tea.Everything was very fine till the announcer announced a Arya Maun" after some time.We were taken to Dhyan room" known as :Dhamma Hall".We were allotted one cushion and were told to retain till the last day.The room was dimly lit and with full air conditioned  The ideal setting for "Dhyanam".

I doubted myself whether will I remain silent for 10 days?.I replied a myself "DOUBT".We got few minutes to know each other  during which I could know following gentlemen:

1. Harshad  a teacher from Surat.
2 .Krunal from Anand who is going to join Banas dairy
3.Manubhai a jeweler from Surat.

The management team including Natubhai,Sudhakar Rao,were very perfect and professional in approach.All good setting for 10 days.

A compound with lush green lawn.Campus having 2 RO water coolers.No compromise whatsoever.Nice.

A bell rang and a Maun started...

No comments:

Post a Comment