Friday, May 24, 2013

BACK FROM VIAPASANA

MAY 14TH-MAY 25

A SPIRITUAL TRIP TO VIAPASSANA.

I am back from a spiritual trip to a great stimulant and refresher trip to SELF known as "Vipassan".I am trying to adjust myself to this atmosphere which is exactly reverse to the what I was enjoying since 14th May,and getting myself conditioned to this atmosphere by first writing this on my blog thereby highlighting the importance of last ten days.This was a heavenly experience which I shall narrate on  day to day basis.

Now just adjusting.

PLACE ;  MOGAR: A village on NH8 near Anand
Description: A self sufficient area with lush green lawn ,chirping birds air conditioned mediation hall ,individual rooms with hot and cold water,a healthy ffod ,no phone calls,no newspaper, no TV, no talk ,no "ISHARA",but simple meditation to enjoy with your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment