Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My mentees

In my journey of professional life of mentoring, I have come across a strange feeling of love hate relationships with mentees.Some mentees hate to love me.Some love to hate me.Whereas some love to love me.I strongly believe as a mentor the onus lie on me to convert them into love  love relationships.Mentoring is such a process that you start having a feeling with some mentees while mentoring.This make it different from teaching or guiding or bossing.

Some mentees disappear,some reappear but you cannot afford to be the same.You also change with the passage of time and so does the mentees.

This all make the world a unique place and a human being a strange being to live on earth and the making human birth so priceless among all living beings.So make the most of it.


1 comment: