Monday, September 17, 2012

Departing

DEPARTING

Departing is the way of life.Departing is painful.Professionally in my life I have faced 8 departs on a way to Joint CEO.Any professional if he wants to grow he need not be emotional but has to be practical.It is a strange feeling,when you leave the place,the people created by you. I find these days  it is very difficult to get the right choice of appreciative peers,juniors and even students.

Having blended experience of corporate world and academic world I always find people from corporate to be more courteous,polite and attached.They do not understand the word 'depart' and also the word welcome.Though academicians are supposed to be the model for the breed to come,they seldom understand their duty.Highly egoistic,self centered and spineless.

I always love students who are sentimental and courteous.I have great contribution value for them.Unless you vibe at the same wavelength you cannot produce results.Though you may have vested interest in anybody, academicians conclude a lot.It is these reasons that students fear calling their beloved 'Sir' a guru and appreciate them openly.

Growth in life is above such petty things.Do what your conscious say is my motto of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment